Sôjiji Temple, Hôkôdô
The building, 20 by 29 meters, made of Japanese cypress with semi-gabled roof was relocated here from the Noto Peninsula in 1911 and is sacred to the memory of parishioners' ancestors. Enthroned on the altar is a statue of Hoko Bosatsu or Jvalana in Skt. On the altars, a number of mortuary tablets for the past parishioners are installed. Memorial services for those are held regularly in this hall. Hoko denotes the emission of light. Until Daisodo was completed, the Hall had served as Hatto.